Enrolling Your Student in Fort Davis ISD

Students wishing to enroll in the district should go the specific campus (PK-5 or 6-12) to obtain the appropriate enrollment packet of forms. Enrollment forms will include the forms on this page, but will also include receipt of handbooks, athletic participation documents, Free and Reduced Breakfast forms, and more.

Students who are withdrawing from the district will need to complete the withdrawal form, including parent signature, documenting the type of withdrawal (or transfer) and date.

Please call the campus secretaries (432-426-4454, X400 for elementary) (432-426-4444, X300 for the junior-senior high) for more information.

Note about Preschool Partnerships

Fort Davis ISD has begun to establish Early Childhood Education Partnership agreements with various private schools in the area.  These partnerships are recognized legal agreements that allow FDISD to increase our student enrollment in an effort to increase state funding.  The partnerships are mutually beneficial to both FDISD and the partner organization.  Extra funding that these new students generate with their attendance is split with the partnering organization, while FDISD supports that organization with staffing and other resources.

Each partnership is negotiated and finalized with elements unique to the needs of the partnering organization.  Agreements are generally for one school year at a time, with options to renew thereafter.  These agreements do not fundamentally change the partnering organization education planning and curriculums, nor their administrative operations; rather, these agreements help to facilitate the access to additional resources for these partners, including staff, materials, professional development and funding.

More information can be obtained by calling the Superintendent's office at 432-426-4440, or by visiting the TEA  website.